Brady student gets fellowship
Tyrell Rossman, an eighth grader at Brady Public Schools, is one of 36 seventh- and eighth-grade students from across Nebraska to receive a fellowship from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The UNL Science, Technology, Engineering and Math fellowship is a unique opportunity for young students interested in science, technology and engineering to interact and spend a day with university scientists in a lab setting, implementing research on a global scale.
Rossman was selected through an application process and will participate in the program on the UNL city campus on Friday.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant