Brady student gets fellowship
Tyrell Rossman, an eighth grader at Brady Public Schools, is one of 36 seventh- and eighth-grade students from across Nebraska to receive a fellowship from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The UNL Science, Technology, Engineering and Math fellowship is a unique opportunity for young students interested in science, technology and engineering to interact and spend a day with university scientists in a lab setting, implementing research on a global scale.
Rossman was selected through an application process and will participate in the program on the UNL city campus on Friday.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president