Brady student gets fellowship
Tyrell Rossman, an eighth grader at Brady Public Schools, is one of 36 seventh- and eighth-grade students from across Nebraska to receive a fellowship from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The UNL Science, Technology, Engineering and Math fellowship is a unique opportunity for young students interested in science, technology and engineering to interact and spend a day with university scientists in a lab setting, implementing research on a global scale.
Rossman was selected through an application process and will participate in the program on the UNL city campus on Friday.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested