Brady student gets fellowship
Tyrell Rossman, an eighth grader at Brady Public Schools, is one of 36 seventh- and eighth-grade students from across Nebraska to receive a fellowship from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The UNL Science, Technology, Engineering and Math fellowship is a unique opportunity for young students interested in science, technology and engineering to interact and spend a day with university scientists in a lab setting, implementing research on a global scale.
Rossman was selected through an application process and will participate in the program on the UNL city campus on Friday.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics