Brady student gets fellowship
Tyrell Rossman, an eighth grader at Brady Public Schools, is one of 36 seventh- and eighth-grade students from across Nebraska to receive a fellowship from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The UNL Science, Technology, Engineering and Math fellowship is a unique opportunity for young students interested in science, technology and engineering to interact and spend a day with university scientists in a lab setting, implementing research on a global scale.
Rossman was selected through an application process and will participate in the program on the UNL city campus on Friday.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC