Awareness Week: Mayor Joyce Hudson has declared March 11-17 as MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Awareness week in Gothenburg, which coincides with the national awareness week. MS is described as an often disabling disease of the central nervous system that disrupts the flow of information between an individual’s body and brain. Dawson County is sponsoring the Dawson County Walk MS in 2013 in Gothenburg on May 25 to raise money to find a cure for the disease. Pictured with Hudson (right) is Kyle Ferguson of Lexington who is the Dawson County Walk chairperson.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action