Liquor licenses renewed
The Gothenburg City Council renewed the liquor licenses of several local businesses after city clerk Connie Dalrymple said she hadn’t received any complaints about any of the businesses.
They are: Carol Earl for Randazzle Cafe, Monte Kenning for O&K Bottle Shoppe, Norman Lambertus for Bar W Lounge, Kit Menh Sam for China Cafe, Gothenburg Pit Stop, Inc., Chad Kolbo for Lakeside Bowl, Pete’s Lounge, Western Staab, Inc. for Pizza Hut, R & C Petroleum for Time Saver, Steven Walker for Walker’s Steakhouse & Lounge and Shopko Hometown.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates