Liquor licenses renewed
The Gothenburg City Council renewed the liquor licenses of several local businesses after city clerk Connie Dalrymple said she hadn’t received any complaints about any of the businesses.
They are: Carol Earl for Randazzle Cafe, Monte Kenning for O&K Bottle Shoppe, Norman Lambertus for Bar W Lounge, Kit Menh Sam for China Cafe, Gothenburg Pit Stop, Inc., Chad Kolbo for Lakeside Bowl, Pete’s Lounge, Western Staab, Inc. for Pizza Hut, R & C Petroleum for Time Saver, Steven Walker for Walker’s Steakhouse & Lounge and Shopko Hometown.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%