Lattes in the library
Fund-raising treat: Gothenburg junior and senior high school students could buy iced lattes last Thursday as part of “Read a Latte” in the high school library. The event raises money to buy materials for library activities such as furnishings and books which are outside the library’s annual budget. The event grossed more than $450 which librarian Lori Long said will be used to buy e-books and audio books that students can check out on a computer or mobile device. Long, who usually has the event during National Library Week in April, said 25 gallons of latte were sold in four hours. Pictured are juniors Trenton Long and Taylor Mroczek.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly