What’s on the menu?
A Gala affair: Getting to the bottom of a dead body behind the Doo-Wop diner was dished up last Saturday night during Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Foundation’s fund-raising gala event. Gala goers, many who dressed as characters from the 1950s, solved a murder mystery, dined and danced to the music of “Formerly Three.” Pictured are, l-r: Alan Daup, with greasy hair and wearing a black-leather jacket, Chris Healey and Corbett Hahn, who sported a soda-fountain hat.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout