What’s on the menu?
A Gala affair: Getting to the bottom of a dead body behind the Doo-Wop diner was dished up last Saturday night during Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Foundation’s fund-raising gala event. Gala goers, many who dressed as characters from the 1950s, solved a murder mystery, dined and danced to the music of “Formerly Three.” Pictured are, l-r: Alan Daup, with greasy hair and wearing a black-leather jacket, Chris Healey and Corbett Hahn, who sported a soda-fountain hat.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair