CHARITY SHOT: Trent Schlake, a 1994 Gothenburg High School graduate, participated in Friday night’s United Fund Shootout during the Swede basketball games with Ainsworth. Schlake made 13 layups and one free throw to earn $375 for United Fund in the event sponsored by Gothenburg State Bank. Shlake won 10% of his total but donated his prize back to the organization. The event raised $825 to help support United Fund’s 10 agencies.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins