CHARITY SHOT: Trent Schlake, a 1994 Gothenburg High School graduate, participated in Friday night’s United Fund Shootout during the Swede basketball games with Ainsworth. Schlake made 13 layups and one free throw to earn $375 for United Fund in the event sponsored by Gothenburg State Bank. Shlake won 10% of his total but donated his prize back to the organization. The event raised $825 to help support United Fund’s 10 agencies.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action