Lions Club hosting annual chili cook-off
The Brady Lions Club will have its annual no-rules chili cook-off and supper on Saturday, Feb. 23, at the Brady Community Center.
At the same time, the Lions will make available craft or home-based business vendor booths.
Cost for either a chili or vendor booth is $15 with all chili contest entry fees paid out in prizes.
Prizes will be awarded for best booth and for the chili that is best flavored, hottest and most original.
Set-up will begin at 1 p.m. with cooking to start at 2 p.m. and the chili supper at 5 p.m.
Free-will donation proceeds from the chili supper go toward sponsoring Brady High School junior representatives at Cornhusker Boys and Girls State.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST