Charting for college success
Support for life after high school
Students, parents, college representatives and others gathered at the Holiday Inn Express on Jan. 28 to learn about academic support and/or accommodations for college. Financial and scholarship information and accounts of experiences by recent graduates in post-secondary settings were offered as well as display tables and representatives from colleges across Nebraska. The evening was hosted by Dawson County Transitions and the ABLE program.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested