Santa Claus is coming to town
Annual celebration is Monday.
The jolly old elf will visit children of all ages in Brady on Monday during the village’s annual holiday celebration.
A meal of hotdogs and chips will be served beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Community Center. Cost is a freewill donation.
Santa will arrive from the North Pole at approximately 6:15 p.m. to listen to children’s wish lists.
Last year there was such a good response to the gingerbread house contest that village officials decided to try it again.
Gingerbread houses and other creations may be made from any materials and can be submitted individually or as a group.
They should be delivered to the Community Center between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Judging will take place during the holiday celebration Monday night with prizes awarded to the top vote getters.
The event is sponsored by the Brady village board of trustees, village employees and the Brady Community Club.
For more information, contact clerk Pam Diehl at 584-3316.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar