Science takes Center Stage
Imagination and curiosity were on display Thursday at Gothenburg Public School’s annual seventh and eighth grade science fair.
A total of 142 students developed science projects where they formed a hypothesis and then set about testing.
Coordinator Cathy Larson said three areas of competition were judged—group, life science and physical science. The top three places received medals.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC