Science takes Center Stage
Imagination and curiosity were on display Thursday at Gothenburg Public School’s annual seventh and eighth grade science fair.
A total of 142 students developed science projects where they formed a hypothesis and then set about testing.
Coordinator Cathy Larson said three areas of competition were judged—group, life science and physical science. The top three places received medals.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST