UNK honor band & choir selectees
Kearney Bound: Fifteen Gothenburg High School band and choral students will travel to the University of Nebraska at Kearney on Jan. 28 for a UNK Honor Choir and Band clinic. The students auditioned for the chance to participate in the clinic and perform a concert. They will practice during the day and perform at 6 p.m. for parents and the public in the UNK Health & Sports Center. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Festival band honorees Rachel Rice, Holly McPheeters and Jon Rehmert; Second row—Kayla Trevino, Carlin Daharsh, Rebecca Stevens, festival choir; Shay Wear, honor choir; Danielle Schriver, Bailey Gibbens, festival choir; Alayna Collins, women’s choir; Third row—Abbie Mazour, Jacob Franzen, Rhett Lindholm, festival choir; Cody Cooper and Betsy Potter, honor choir.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action