Scouts are high flyers
Airplane enthusiasts: A fourth-grade Weeblos Cub Scout group from Gothenburg was treated to airplane rides on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Scouts who participated were Sam Aden, Colton Sitorius, Brodee Gugleman, Xavier McBride, Dawson Ostergard, Uriah Blauvelt, Jakoby Loibl and Jake Scherer. Parents were also invited to participate. Orientation flights, like this one, are sponsored by local pilot Jim Hotz who provided two aircraft in which parents and scouts could ride. Airport manager Dennis Brown arranged the flights and pilots were Jim Hotz and Mike Hoesel.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action