Scouts are high flyers
Airplane enthusiasts: A fourth-grade Weeblos Cub Scout group from Gothenburg was treated to airplane rides on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Scouts who participated were Sam Aden, Colton Sitorius, Brodee Gugleman, Xavier McBride, Dawson Ostergard, Uriah Blauvelt, Jakoby Loibl and Jake Scherer. Parents were also invited to participate. Orientation flights, like this one, are sponsored by local pilot Jim Hotz who provided two aircraft in which parents and scouts could ride. Airport manager Dennis Brown arranged the flights and pilots were Jim Hotz and Mike Hoesel.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested