Six Eagles earn SHC honors
Three chosen for all-conference first team.
Three Brady High School volleyball players have earned first-team recognition and three more received honorable mention from coaches in the Sandhills Conference.
Senior Megan Pfeifer, junior Jessica Schrad and sophomore Megan Polt were named to the SHC first team with 10 girls from the other conference schools.
Others to get first-team honors and their schools are Sitka Gardner of Arthur County; Jana Nollette of Cody-Kilgore; Megan Hoesing, Charlesee Wright and Tricia Young of Mullen; Mardee Sierks from Sandhills/Thedford; Taylor Frey, Julia Hauser, Shelby Klosen and libero Emily Donohoe from Stapleton/McPherson County.
Brady seniors Shaunna Scarrow and Danielle Gutherless and sophomore Courtney Widick received all-conference honorable mention.
The remaining players voted honorable mention are Kelli Bowlin, Jais Ford and Haley Gunnink of Cody-Kilgore; Courtney Clarke, Shantel Monahan, Sarah Ramsay and Casey Shaw of Hyannis; Lauren Crisp of Mullen; Michaela Miles from Sandhills/Thedford; and Ashley Bessmer of Stapleton/McPherson County.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president