Shopko Hometown opens
Ribbon cuttingShopko Hometown celebrated a grand opening Thursday morning with city officials, Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce ambassadors and others present. Mayor Joyce Hudson said good things are always happening in Gothenburg, citing the Shopko store as another example. Once a Pamida store, in the Gothenburg Improvement’s Company Fourth Street industrial tract, the building was recently converted to Shopko Hometown. Pictured are, l-r: Shopko employees Lori Hoesel, Melodi Rogers, Cindy McMinn, Mike Buesing, Chelsey Hall, store manager Meggan Schwager, Nancy Freeman and Amber Land.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested