Shopko Hometown opens
Ribbon cuttingShopko Hometown celebrated a grand opening Thursday morning with city officials, Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce ambassadors and others present. Mayor Joyce Hudson said good things are always happening in Gothenburg, citing the Shopko store as another example. Once a Pamida store, in the Gothenburg Improvement’s Company Fourth Street industrial tract, the building was recently converted to Shopko Hometown. Pictured are, l-r: Shopko employees Lori Hoesel, Melodi Rogers, Cindy McMinn, Mike Buesing, Chelsey Hall, store manager Meggan Schwager, Nancy Freeman and Amber Land.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action