FFA produce helps buy food Food Pantry donation
Gothenburg FFA’ers recently gave the American Lutheran Church Food Pantry $300 from money raised by selling vegetables from the FFA Community Garden at the local Farmer’s Market. FAA’ers plant and tend the garden, at the corner of Avenue G and 12th Street, during spring and summer. Pictured are, l-r: Jessica Schmidt, the Rev. Tom Wilson of the American Lutheran Church, Kristin Bartlett and Morgan Kowalewski.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship