Santa letter time
YCIP will help: Quinn Haynes, this year’s chair for the Youth Community Improvement Program’s Santa letter-writing project, said the special Santa mailbox is now open for youngsters to mail their wish-list letters. The mailbox is inside The Times newspaper office at 406 10th St. If there is a return address, Santa will respond with a personal letter. The deadline for letters is Friday, Dec. 7, so Santa can respond before Christmas. Letters can be dropped off after the deadline and will be delivered to the North Pole.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship