Santa letter time
YCIP will help: Quinn Haynes, this year’s chair for the Youth Community Improvement Program’s Santa letter-writing project, said the special Santa mailbox is now open for youngsters to mail their wish-list letters. The mailbox is inside The Times newspaper office at 406 10th St. If there is a return address, Santa will respond with a personal letter. The deadline for letters is Friday, Dec. 7, so Santa can respond before Christmas. Letters can be dropped off after the deadline and will be delivered to the North Pole.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly