Santa letter time
YCIP will help: Quinn Haynes, this year’s chair for the Youth Community Improvement Program’s Santa letter-writing project, said the special Santa mailbox is now open for youngsters to mail their wish-list letters. The mailbox is inside The Times newspaper office at 406 10th St. If there is a return address, Santa will respond with a personal letter. The deadline for letters is Friday, Dec. 7, so Santa can respond before Christmas. Letters can be dropped off after the deadline and will be delivered to the North Pole.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins