Donors sought for Gothenburg Shares fund
The Gothenburg Shares fund is underway again seeking donations to help pay for the Christmas Food Baskets Program in Gothenburg.
Due to increased costs and the number of families served, this year’s goal has been raised to $4,000. Last year, over 80 families were served by the program.
The food baskets provide the ingredients for a nutritious holiday meal to families and individuals in need.
The delivery day for the food baskets is Saturday, Dec. 19. The Gothenburg Rotary Club sponsors the program with help from YCIP and other individuals.
Donations can be brought or sent to: Gothenburg Times, 406 10th St., P.O. Box 385, Gothenburg, NE 69138.
If donors would like their name listed in The Times, they should fill out a form that appears elsewhere in this issue. Deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 18.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president