Truck rollover T
NO INJURIES: A tractor with a semi-trailer lying on its side along Second Avenue looked serious on Nov. 2 but the driver walked away unharmed. Police and rescue personnel were called to the accident, near the intersection of Highway 30 and Second Avenue and found the driver—Antonio Dishman— walking around. The accident report said Dishman was eastbound on Highway 30 and turning north onto Second Avenue. He claimed he didn’t slow enough to make the turn and the weight in the trailer shifted, causing both the tractor and trailer to roll on their sides on the east edge of Second Avenue. There was no damage estimate available. Gothenburg Feed Products owns the vehicle and trailer.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins