Truck rollover T
NO INJURIES: A tractor with a semi-trailer lying on its side along Second Avenue looked serious on Nov. 2 but the driver walked away unharmed. Police and rescue personnel were called to the accident, near the intersection of Highway 30 and Second Avenue and found the driver—Antonio Dishman— walking around. The accident report said Dishman was eastbound on Highway 30 and turning north onto Second Avenue. He claimed he didn’t slow enough to make the turn and the weight in the trailer shifted, causing both the tractor and trailer to roll on their sides on the east edge of Second Avenue. There was no damage estimate available. Gothenburg Feed Products owns the vehicle and trailer.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested