North Platte man dies in plane crash Sunday
FAA/NTSB investigation continues
Federal Aeronautics Administration and National Transportation Safety Board officials have not yet determined what caused the crash of a two-seater Cessna 150 aircraft about 50 yards east of a grass runway at Gothenburg Airport Sunday.Killed was 55-year-old James E. Ross of North Platte, the plane’s pilot and only occupant. Gothenburg police officials said Ross, who was dead at the scene, was a student pilot. An autopsy was ordered and will be completed later today. The accident happened around 10:30 a.m.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship