Time to write Santa
SANTA READY FOR MAIL: Logan Koehler, this year’s chair for the Youth Community Improvement Program’s Santa letter-writing project, said youngsters can now write to Santa and mail their letters in the special Santa mailbox inside The Times newspaper office at 406 10th St. If there is a return address, Santa will respond with a personal letter. The deadline for letters is Friday, Dec. 4, so Santa can respond before Christmas.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship