Funds for gear
DONATION: The Gothenburg Lions Club recently donated $350 to local Boy Scout Troop 177 that lost camping equipment in a windstorm in Kansas last summer. The donation was given after the Lions Club and scouts picked up litter on south Highway 47. Currently, Lions Club members are having their annual food raffle. Tickets are available from any club member. Next month, the Lions will conduct health screenings of students at Gothenburg Public Schools with their multiple screening unit.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action