STICKER SHOCK: Project Extra Mile‘s youth group kicked off Dawson County’s sticker shock campaign on Nov. 16 by attaching stickers to packages of beer and other alcoholic beverages attractive to teens. The stickers remind adults who may provide or sell alcohol that they could face civil liability if the intoxicated minor injures or kills someone or causes property damage. Lexington High School junior Rocio Pastor attaches stickers to boxes of beer at Pamida in Gothenburg. Project Extra Mile is an organization that tries to prevent underage drinking.
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet
- GHS Sports Schedule 2013-14
- Calf branding tips keeping BQA in mind
- FFA banquet celebration of accomplishments
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion