FESTIVITIES: Fierce winds during Gothenburg High School homecoming activities drove Thursday night’s crowning ceremony into the gym instead of on the football field and put the kabosh on float decorating earlier in the day.
Seniors Logan Sheets and Kenzi Hiebner were chosen as king and queen (right). The homecoming parade went on as usual, without decorated floats, and school spirit was still evident as shown by these seventh graders (left). Toy light sabers were in full force because of the “Star Wars” movie theme chosen for the week.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics