Wightman moves to apartment
State Sen. John Wightman of Lexington, who had a moderate stroke on Sept. 16, moved to his Lincoln apartment from a rehabilitation center Tuesday.
Wightman’s legislative aide Roger Keetle said Wightman is progressing well and will undergo outpatient therapy.
Following the stroke, the 73-year-old was taken from Lexington to Bryan LGH in Lincoln and later was admitted to Madonna Rehabilitation Center where he received rehabilitative care.
Keetle said cards and letters can be sent to Wightman at 1130 H St., Apt. 204, Lincoln, NE, 68510.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout