Wightman moves to apartment
State Sen. John Wightman of Lexington, who had a moderate stroke on Sept. 16, moved to his Lincoln apartment from a rehabilitation center Tuesday.
Wightman’s legislative aide Roger Keetle said Wightman is progressing well and will undergo outpatient therapy.
Following the stroke, the 73-year-old was taken from Lexington to Bryan LGH in Lincoln and later was admitted to Madonna Rehabilitation Center where he received rehabilitative care.
Keetle said cards and letters can be sent to Wightman at 1130 H St., Apt. 204, Lincoln, NE, 68510.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly