Wightman moves to apartment
State Sen. John Wightman of Lexington, who had a moderate stroke on Sept. 16, moved to his Lincoln apartment from a rehabilitation center Tuesday.
Wightman’s legislative aide Roger Keetle said Wightman is progressing well and will undergo outpatient therapy.
Following the stroke, the 73-year-old was taken from Lexington to Bryan LGH in Lincoln and later was admitted to Madonna Rehabilitation Center where he received rehabilitative care.
Keetle said cards and letters can be sent to Wightman at 1130 H St., Apt. 204, Lincoln, NE, 68510.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC