Wightman moves to apartment
State Sen. John Wightman of Lexington, who had a moderate stroke on Sept. 16, moved to his Lincoln apartment from a rehabilitation center Tuesday.
Wightman’s legislative aide Roger Keetle said Wightman is progressing well and will undergo outpatient therapy.
Following the stroke, the 73-year-old was taken from Lexington to Bryan LGH in Lincoln and later was admitted to Madonna Rehabilitation Center where he received rehabilitative care.
Keetle said cards and letters can be sent to Wightman at 1130 H St., Apt. 204, Lincoln, NE, 68510.
- Bankers set to honor Williams in November with Bruning Award
- Gothenburg golfers consistently amid loaded district
- Minimum-wage increase on ballot
- Williams a great voice for area
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- On-farm research helps growers generate results
- Weyers and Riley represent Swedes well at state meet
- Pumpkin creations