POLITICAL POINT: Three-year-old Carter Kincheloe had lots of interest in a 12-foot Trojan horse that appeared Thursday afternoon at the Gothenburg Public Library, even though the toddler had no knowledge of the Amendment 3 proposal to increase legislators’ term limits from eight to 12 years. Scott Tillman of Michigan built the horse out of white pine. He is hauling it, along with its political message, to 30 Nebraska communities with friends, Gary Heinzle and Mike Groene of North Platte, representatives of Nebraskans Against Amendment 3.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.