The simulators were set up in the swimming pool parking lot where physical education students on Monday and Tuesday learned about safety and participated in simulations. Oct. 14-20 is Teen Drivers Safety Week and homecoming week at Gothenburg High School. Monsanto employees Nancy Slack and Jessi Corinek led the safety talks. Right, Dakota Huntington tries out the seat belt convincer which simulates the impact of a car hitting an object at eight miles an hour.Left, Garett James texts and tries to drive as Corinek watches. Corinek said the simulator also imitates various conditions such as driving through fog and construction zones.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship