First snow of season doesn’t stop NESTFest
Musicians, food providers, dancers, farm animals, people and more braved the first flakes of the season Saturday in downtown Gothenburg for NESTFest.
The city was a site for a Nebraska Educational Savings Trust (NEST) festival touting Nebraska’s 529 College Savings Plans.Gothenburg State Bank hosted the celebration for families to learn more about how they can save money for college.
Representatives from NEST were at the celebration to answer questions and offered $50 bonuses to start such a plan.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite