First snow of season doesn’t stop NESTFest
Musicians, food providers, dancers, farm animals, people and more braved the first flakes of the season Saturday in downtown Gothenburg for NESTFest.
The city was a site for a Nebraska Educational Savings Trust (NEST) festival touting Nebraska’s 529 College Savings Plans.Gothenburg State Bank hosted the celebration for families to learn more about how they can save money for college.
Representatives from NEST were at the celebration to answer questions and offered $50 bonuses to start such a plan.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout