Left, right, left
MARCHING PRACTICE: The Gothenburg High School marching band has participated in several marching events so far this year including Hay Days in Cozad, Harvest Festival in Gothenburg and plan to march in Minden in a couple of weeks. The pep band will play at 1:15 p.m. Saturday during a NESTFest event in front of Gothenburg State Bank. The drum line practiced on the high school track last week. The are, l-r: band director Tom Belanger, Sydney Pride, Holly McPheeters, Ziek Brian and Roman Schmidt.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.