Left, right, left
MARCHING PRACTICE: The Gothenburg High School marching band has participated in several marching events so far this year including Hay Days in Cozad, Harvest Festival in Gothenburg and plan to march in Minden in a couple of weeks. The pep band will play at 1:15 p.m. Saturday during a NESTFest event in front of Gothenburg State Bank. The drum line practiced on the high school track last week. The are, l-r: band director Tom Belanger, Sydney Pride, Holly McPheeters, Ziek Brian and Roman Schmidt.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins