Mini-grant helps Brady add 10 trees in village
A mini-grant through the Retree Nebraska Initiative of the Nebraska Forest Service has allowed the village of Brady to add 10 new trees to the landscape.
The village tree board and Jeff Kennedy of Kennedy Landscaping Services in Gothenburg planted the trees in different areas of town on Monday.
Since 2008, the village has removed 17 diseased and dying trees, replacing them with 47 new trees.
The tree board also cleaned and added new mulch to all the of the new trees planted over the past four years.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney