Sen. John Wightman recovering from stroke
State Sen. John Wightman of Lexington is at Madonna Rehabilitation Center in Lincoln where he’s undergoing rehabilitation after what officials called a moderate stroke on Sept. 16.
Wightman’s staff said the 73-year-old was transported from his home in Lexington to Bryan LGH in Lincoln where he underwent treatment and evaluation.
Cards and letters can be sent to Wightman at Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital, 5401 South St., Lincoln, NE, 68506.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State