Homecoming royalty announced
The student body of Brady Public Schools has selected the 2012 homecoming royalty.
Queen candidates are senior girls Brittney Christophersen, Molly Hannon and Dakota Terry.
The king candidates are Josh Boon, Zach Mann and Bryley Roper.
Members of the homecoming royalty court were selected through a school-wide vote on Thursday. The student council conducted the election.
The king and queen will be crowned at halftime of Friday’s football game with Wallace by last year’s king and queen, Sawyer Burke and Maggie Burke.
The royalty will reign over the homecoming dance in the commons area following the game.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.