Homecoming royalty announced
The student body of Brady Public Schools has selected the 2012 homecoming royalty.
Queen candidates are senior girls Brittney Christophersen, Molly Hannon and Dakota Terry.
The king candidates are Josh Boon, Zach Mann and Bryley Roper.
Members of the homecoming royalty court were selected through a school-wide vote on Thursday. The student council conducted the election.
The king and queen will be crowned at halftime of Friday’s football game with Wallace by last year’s king and queen, Sawyer Burke and Maggie Burke.
The royalty will reign over the homecoming dance in the commons area following the game.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen