Breast cancer awareness
MAKING A STATEMENT
SKYVIEW Farms making a big statement in helping to raise awareness of breast cancer. A truck has been painted pink and includes a large pink awareness ribbon. But it doesn’t stop there. A pink interior and a hardwood floor is featured on the inside. The truck was designed in memory of the lives lost and the continued fight for those affected by breast cancer. It will be traveling 48 states and Canada and represents the fight so many families and friends deal with on a daily basis. Three SKYVIEW employees whose families have been touched by cancer include, l-r: Andy Parks, Becky Dishman and Angie Johnston.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action