Hot dogs anyone?
Hero Hurler: Joe Richeson donned a Mr. Incredible hero outfit to shoot hot dogs to the Harvest Festival parade audience Saturday. Richeson, who rode on a United Methodist Church float, wielded a homemade gun that used compressed air to shoot the dogs. Others pictured are Noah Larson (left) and Chiara Richeson.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen