Dog and jog
BRINGING IT IN: About 60 people participated in Eastside Animal Center’s annual Dog-n-Jog Saturday morning that began and ended at the Lake Helen shelter. Proceeds from the 3.1-mile run or one-mile run/walk are given to Gothenburg’s United Fund. Pictured are Ainsley Rickersten (left) and Duke and Amaya Ackerman.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action