Dog and jog
BRINGING IT IN: About 60 people participated in Eastside Animal Center’s annual Dog-n-Jog Saturday morning that began and ended at the Lake Helen shelter. Proceeds from the 3.1-mile run or one-mile run/walk are given to Gothenburg’s United Fund. Pictured are Ainsley Rickersten (left) and Duke and Amaya Ackerman.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.