Dog and jog
BRINGING IT IN: About 60 people participated in Eastside Animal Center’s annual Dog-n-Jog Saturday morning that began and ended at the Lake Helen shelter. Proceeds from the 3.1-mile run or one-mile run/walk are given to Gothenburg’s United Fund. Pictured are Ainsley Rickersten (left) and Duke and Amaya Ackerman.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested