NEW program: The school practice field south of the city swimming pool was filled with about 200 youngsters last Friday afternoon as the Fit Kids Soccer Program made its debut. The after-school program, started by Charity Wyatt and Angie Richeson, will be offered every Friday through the end of September from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Richeson said it’s for kids 4 years and older through the sixth grade. Any child is welcome to attend.
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet
- GHS Sports Schedule 2013-14
- Calf branding tips keeping BQA in mind
- FFA banquet celebration of accomplishments
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion