NEW program: The school practice field south of the city swimming pool was filled with about 200 youngsters last Friday afternoon as the Fit Kids Soccer Program made its debut. The after-school program, started by Charity Wyatt and Angie Richeson, will be offered every Friday through the end of September from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Richeson said it’s for kids 4 years and older through the sixth grade. Any child is welcome to attend.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.