NEW program: The school practice field south of the city swimming pool was filled with about 200 youngsters last Friday afternoon as the Fit Kids Soccer Program made its debut. The after-school program, started by Charity Wyatt and Angie Richeson, will be offered every Friday through the end of September from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Richeson said it’s for kids 4 years and older through the sixth grade. Any child is welcome to attend.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly