Special instrument instruction
Gothenburg band students, grades 7-12, received instruction Tuesday from two Kearney clinicians—Allison Fletcher (pictured right), who taught flute students, and husband Seth Fletcher, who instructed low-brass students. Band director Tom Belanger said he invited the clinicians because he wants to give students access to resources enjoyed by students in larger cities. Also pictured are junior Rachel Rice (left) and freshman Jenny Maline.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action