Hot street work
PUTTING IN REBAR
A crew from Paulsen Inc. of Cozad install rebar Monday in an intersection being widened at the corner of 7th Street and Lake Avenue. Paulsen Inc. finished repaving three blocks of Lake Avenue, and installing water improvements, earlier this month. During construction, temperatures climbed into the upper 90s and 100s. Monday’s high was 94 degrees. Highs are expected to remain in the 90s until Friday.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action