Changes in school parking
The Gothenburg High School parking lot was re-striped Saturday and diagonal parking was created to help lessen the number of fender benders in the lot. When the lot was striped for perpendicular parking, superintendent Dr. Mike Teahon said there were 212 parking stalls. Now, even with the addition of diagonal parking along Ave. I, there are 198 which means a net loss of 14 stalls.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action