Changes in school parking
The Gothenburg High School parking lot was re-striped Saturday and diagonal parking was created to help lessen the number of fender benders in the lot. When the lot was striped for perpendicular parking, superintendent Dr. Mike Teahon said there were 212 parking stalls. Now, even with the addition of diagonal parking along Ave. I, there are 198 which means a net loss of 14 stalls.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins