Hospital board approves contract for GMH head
The contract of Mick Brant, selected by a search committee as chief executive officer for Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, was approved by the GMH board at a meeting last Thursday.
Brant’s contract was approved unanimously by the board.
Brant, who is the CEO of Grace Cottage Hospital in Townshend, VT, will start duties at GMH on Nov. 19.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet